Thursday, October 24, 2013

We Are Open Again!

Much to my surprise our new store has made it's way back onto the internet in less then 12 hours.

I'm excited to let you know that our store is open again and ready to take orders!

Currently, I'm updating our text from purple to green so that it will match the look of the new store.  This is done one product at a time, but I should be finished soon.

After I'm done with this project Susy and I have many plans to make the store even better by

-selling each paper individually instead of having some that must be purchased in a package
-looking for new products to add to our store.  We have been saving money for a big stock order.
-making it possible for people who live in Florida to easily order from our store.  This is a huge project.
-many other small store improvements

I will keep you all updated and should have time to start making regular fun blog post in the next few days.


Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!


One last update:  Because we choose not to keep any record of our customers passwords (for your safety) we were not able to transfer your information to the new store.  I'm sorry that you will have to enter this information again next time you make a purchase.

1 comment: