Sunday, October 27, 2013

When You Wish Upon a Paper

Do you love making wish list?  Susy often makes wish list 5 miles long at her favorite stores.

If you like wish list also I'm about to make you very happy.  Our new store has two different kinds of wish list.

If you click on any item you will see


The top one is a standard website wish list.  It keeps track of everything that you put into it so that you can think about getting them later on.

The other one is a little different.  It adds items to one massive wish list that you can make for everything online.  I'll admit I'm not the very best at picking out gifts for my wife and her wish list often save me because she knows I have trouble and will tell me I made a wish list at .....  It's easy for her to make a wish list at one website and to tell me to go to that site.  The down side is I feel like she always knows what I'm going to get her.  On the other hand the 2nd wish list option we made at our store will make one massive wish list for everything online.  It's a little more complicated than just making a wish list at our site, but has the benefit of surprise.

If you have any questions about how our two kinds of wish list work let me know and I'll be glad to answer them.


Tomorrow I'm going to show you a layout that Susy made.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

1 comment: