Saturday, November 16, 2013

Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas Scrapbook Layout

Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge
Susy made this layout of her moms cat Ace last Christmas.


Ace is like a much smaller and meaner version of our cat Pookie, but Susy and I always try to pet him much to his chagrin.

However, for me the focus of the picture is the garland on the staircase.  I remember when her parents asked us for that (because they know we are crafty).  We spent hours going from store to store looking for anyone who sold live tree branches.  Finally we found one and then began the long process of tying them together with wire and adding the lights and ornaments.  In the end it was all worth it when were done and could just sit back and enjoy it.

Christmas Cat Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge

Supplies Used:

Background: My Mind's Eye All is Bright "linen"
Photo Mat: My Mind's eye All is bright "Joy" paper
Chevron layer: My Mind's Eyue all is bright "Joy"
Title: Cosmo Cricket tiny type red
Chipboard Elements: My Mind's Eye all is bright
Tree: Jolee's

I'll have a new layout Susy made in tomorrow's post.


Until then Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photo and that tree!!!!

    ReplyDelete