Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Copic Prima Fairy

copic fairy
Click to Enlarge
I found a fairy flying around my garden.    It makes since that in the middle of winter the fairies would come to south Florida where the plants think it's spring.  Seriously my orchids are blooming and my first winter tomato is 2 weeks old.












Prima Doll Fairy
Click to Enlarge
How to make a Fairy
Click to Enlarge


OK so I didn't see a fairy in my garden.  I made her with a Prima Doll stamp and Copics.  I cut the heel off her wedge shoe to make it more fairy like.  I tried a butterfly stamp at first for the wings, but they were to small.  I ended up using the Tim Holtz butterfly die cut to make the wings.  I colored them with Copics and put a shinny vellum behind the wing.





Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!




















2 comments:

  1. Soooooo beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeeee fairies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fairy! I have some fairy gardens in my yard.. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete