Friday, November 8, 2013

Fun with copic markers

card made with copic markers
Click to Enlarge
I made this card in a class at the scrapbook expo but hadn't had a chance to post yet.

The class was called Copics: Textures And Patterns
Krazy Kreations and was
Taught by Kara Hanks

I'm glad we took the class and I felt like I learned a lot.  Starting Monday I'm going to make a series of blog post explaining the techniques I learned.

I haven't had a chance to color since I took the class so I'm excited to sit down and make a  few projects.

I know there are a lot of copic masters out there, but I'm hoping since I'm still learning myself that I might be able to tell other people  a few tips that the pro's might not even think to share.

I'll see you back here on the blog this Monday :)

Until then Happy Scrapbooking and have  wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I love this!! LOVING that apron! GORGEOUS colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete