Thursday, November 21, 2013

More Florida Sales Tax Troubles

I'm sure regular readers of our blog will remember it wasn't so long ago I disappeared from the blog for several days.

I was busy adding all the zip codes for Florida (well over 1000) to our website so that people in Florida could easily make purchases.

taxes
Thanks to 401 (K) 2012 of flicker for the photo
A few days ago the company that host our scrapbook store for us sent me a message something like this, "we are pleased to say that taxes now work correctly and there is no longer a need to enter zip codes".  Ouch!  So much wasted time and bandwidth when I could have been making the store nicer and talking with my scrappy friends.

In other news our local Florida sales are very low, we are thinking about getting magnets made for the car advertising the website.  However, its a $50 investment and I'm sure all the craft stores we go to for fun regularly wouldn't be happy about it.  That said it could be just what we need to drum up some local sales.  If you have any ideas to get local Florida sales I would love to know them.

Thanks for any help and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. That is a bummer ... all that work :( The magnets sound like a great idea to me!!

    ReplyDelete