Friday, November 29, 2013

Trash to Treasure Plastic Tags

Click to Enlarge
Yesterday I showed you a zipper flower I made out of a plastic bag that my wife had put in the trash.

 The bag is made of a thick gauge flexible crystal clear plastic.  The plastic is so clear it almost disappears even up against colored paper.  I can't wait to decorate my new tags.
Tim Holtz Alterations Tiny Tabs and Tags
Click to Enlarge

handmade plastic tags
Click to Enlarge


















I used our Sizzix and Tim Holtz Alterations Tiny Tabs and Tags die cut to make them.  It's Christmas season so I'm sure you will find many bags like this one.  Next time instead of tossing it in the trash I hope you remember this post and make something cool for yourself.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

how to make plastic tags
Click to Enlarge

1 comment: