Monday, December 16, 2013

A Day Away from Scrapbooking

Not to long ago my mom asked what I wanted for Christmas.  This is always a hard question for me because there are very few things I want.  After she asked me for a few weeks I told her I would like a Meyer Lemon tree, but knew that was a hard gift to get (because of shipping cost and laws about shipping citrus).


Solving the problem she sent me a card with $100 and told me to go get my tree.

I did just that this past weekend

key lime tree, meyer lemon tree
Click to Enlarge
I got myself a Meyer Lemon and a Key Lime Tree.  The tall one in the back is the Key Lime.


Both of them had flowers and the Key Lime even has fruit

Key Lime flower buds
Click to Enlarge
meyer lemon flowers
Click to Enlarge










baby meyer lemons
Click to Enlarge


My little porch garden is actually doing well for it's self this year

I have 3 orchids in bloom


Click to Enlarge


I also have tomatoes growing.  I even already picked 1.

I would have loved to show you all my plants.   Unfortunately Blogger isn't letting me add more photos, I'm not sure why.


Sorry for the non scrappy post.  I just love my garden and wanted to share it.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking.

1 comment: