Sunday, December 15, 2013

Free Flower Digi Stamp

I hope you enjoy this free flower digi stamp.

Free Flower Digi Stamp
Click to Enlarge, then right click to save

I colored an example of it so you could see how it looks colored.


flower stamp
Click to Enlarge

Last, but not least here is the photo that I took and used for inspiration.  It actually isn't a flower at all.  It's a cactus that I'm growing in my garden.

Cactus
Click to Enlarge

I hope you like my newest free digi creation.  I would be happy and honored if you choice to use it to make your own creation.  Simply click on the digi image to enlarge it and than save it to your computer.

If you do use this or any of my digi stamps and put your creation online tell people you got the digi from this blog.  Do not post the uncolored digi on your blog.  Thanks for understanding.  I spend hours to make these digi stamps to share on our blog.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!


1 comment: