Friday, December 6, 2013

Handmade Birthday Card

handmade birthday card
Click to Enlarge
I made this birthday card for my mom.

I feel like everytime I make a new card I get a little better.  I'm very happy with how this one turned out.

You might recognize the stamped Prima doll from a previous post on November 24.  Susy actually gets credit for coloring the doll.









stamped gift
Click to Enlarge
I stamped and colored the birthday present.  I found blending in the streamers very hard, but I think it turned out well.  The hardest part of this stamp was figuring out how to cut it out.  Many parts of the stamp were not connected to the main image.  I cut out the image leaving small areas that were not stamped to connect all the stamped areas.










card inside
Click to Enlarge

On the inside of the card I added a large white area that I could write a long note to my mom in.




Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and love love love the present!!!!

    ReplyDelete