Monday, December 23, 2013

Handmade Christmas Card and Gift Card Holder

Handmade Christmas Card
Handmade Christmas Card and Gift Card Holder
I made this card to give to my wife this Christmas.


I used a Prima Doll Stamp for the girl.  I cut her dress into layers and used pop dots to give it dimension.

The presents lid pulls up to reveal a hidden gift card.  In the case of this card I am simply going to write her gift on it.   

I know what I want to get her, but she keeps saying it cost to much.  I've given her until Christmas to give me a different idea :) If I do get her what I want it will be an online purchase so I won't have it for her to unwrap on Christmas Day.

I hope you like the pictures and have a wonderful Christmas.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

Christmas Card
Inside of Christmas Card

Prima Doll Misses Claus
Dress Layers
Gift card holder/card
Gift Card


2 comments:

  1. Loveeeee this!! LOVING her dress and the hat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those dolls! I am addicted to them! This is a lovely gift card holder-fabulous idea!! Thanks also for visiting me on my blog today!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete