Thursday, December 19, 2013

How to make a Envelope with the Martha Stewart Circle Cutter

How to make a Envelope
Click to Enlarge
I made this Envelope 5 x 5 1/2 envelope using The Martha Stewart Circle Cutter and the Martha Stewart
Score Board.
Martha Stewart Score Board
Click to Enlarge



















First, I scored the paper to create a rectangle in the center of paper that would be the size of the finial envelope.

Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Click to Enlarge












Next, I used my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter.  I put the center x on the score line and lined up the blade with the intersection of the scores at the number matching that lines length.  For example for the 5 inch side I would put the blade in the 5 slot and the x on the score line.  Then simply do a half circle until I reach the next intersection.  Repeat 3 more times.  I hope that's clear, I'm sure the photos will help.
making a envelope
Click to Enlarge

How to use the Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Click to Enlarge

Martha Stewart Circle Cutter Envelope
Click to Enlarge



















Then I cut a paper and added it to the inside of the card for a finished look.
how to make a envelope
Click to Enlarge





I made this envelope to go with a Mothers Day card for my mom.


handmade envelope
Click to Enlarge
Hand Made Mother's Day Card
Click to Enlarge
Mother's Day Card
Click to Enlarge

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee how it turned out!!!!

    ReplyDelete