Monday, January 20, 2014

4th of July Title

4th of July title
Click to Enlarge
I can see you scratching your head now.

What a 4th of July accessory????

I know I'm a little crazy.



I was looking for a project to make for the blog and came across these fireworks stamps.  I just had to use them.

fireworks 4th of July Title
Click to Enlarge
To make the project I stamped the fireworks on the background paper along with the happy 4th title.  Next I restamped the fireworks on white coredinations paper and cut them out.   I couldn't find our stamping paper but the smooth side of coredinations paper worked well. Then I cut them out and used pop dots to place them over the original stamped firework images.

I know I've made this title accessory very early, but I couldn't help myself.
paper fireworks
Click to Enlarge

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

1 comment: