Sunday, January 26, 2014

All Natural Beauty Tag

spray ink scrap paper
Click to Enlarge
Remember those flowers in yesterdays layout?  Susy sprayed all those different colors.  The moment I saw the scrap paper she was using when she sprayed them I knew I wanted it and asked her for it.  I know Susy has to find me silly but I can find beauty in what she saw is trash and saw that potential in this scrap paper.






All Natural Beauty Tag
Click to Enlarge
After Cutting out the green flower on the top left of the paper I sprayed it with some brown ink to fill in the
white areas and make the big brown spot above the flower less obvious.

Next, I took a fawn that I made in post a long time ago and glued it to the flower.  The colors just reminded me of nature and the fawn seemed like a good choice.  Then I started digging thru our stamps and came across the all Natural Beauty stamp.

I cut the tag out of scrap paper from my stash.  The paper eyelet was cut out of the scrap paper that I used when I sprayed my brown ink using Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs and Tags Die Cut.


Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. Loving what you did with the left over paper!!! This is beautiful! LOVING that deer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete