Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blast Off Tag

American Eagle Outfitters


I made this blast off tag out of an upcycled garment tag from American Eagle Outfitters.

The tag is made of a thick chipboard type paper that I really like and has a great eyelet in it.









blast off title
Click to Enlarge
upcycled american eagle tag
Click to Enlarge
blast off tag
Click to Enlarge












To make my upcycled version I stamped and cut out a rocket then put it over the eagle with pop dots.

I used a blast off stamp to stamp over and hide the "TM" found on the original tag.

Last I punched some clouds out of scrap paper and glued them to the tag.

When I showed Susy she pointed out that because I put the clouds at an angle the rocket is actually headed down not up.  OOPS!  However, I don't think it's to obvious that the rocket is "crashing" and still like it a lot.




Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!




2 comments: