Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Despicable Me Scrapbook Layout

Despicable Me Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge


Susy made this layout of the Despicable me ride at Universal Studios Orlando.

She cut out all those very cute polaroid frames using a  die cut.  I actually got in a little trouble with that one because several weeks back I used our die cutting machine wrong and Susy said it was causing her Polaroids to cut incorrectly.  :(



Anyway despite less than perfect frames I think the layout turned out absolutely perfect.

I hope you like it also.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!
Polaroid photo frames
Click to Enlarge

Despicable Me Ride photo
Click to Enlarge

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh! Hubby is in trouble! :) I loveeeeee her lo! LOVING those frames and the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete