Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Handmade Believe in Magic Card

This is the finial project that I'm going to make out of a scrap paper that Susy gave me.

scrap ink spray paper
Click to Enlarge

I made this card using the orange section of the paper.  This was my favorite section of this scrap and  I wanted to make something cool with it.

Handmade Believe in Magic Card
Click to Enlarge
Handmade fairy card inside
Click to Enlarge
After cutting it out and looking at it for a minute or two fairies making the flowers bloom in spring came to mind.  I grabbed a fairy stamp and stamped her in pink.

stamped fairy
Click to Enlarge

grungy mask flower
Click to Enlarge
Next I took my multi liner pen and outlined the fairy along with the flowers.  Then I sprayed the entire scrap with brown ink to fill in the white areas.  Last, but not least I stamped Believe "in" Magic and added a few flowers.

I stamped the inside fairy twice because the first time didn't work.  I didn't line up the two fairies perfectly, but it turned out to be a happy accident because she looks like shes moving now.
stamped moving fairy
Click to Enlarge

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking

1 comment:

  1. This is FABULOUS!! LOVING the colors and those fairies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete