Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How to Make a Stamped Wreath Without using a Inkadinkado Stamping Gear

Back in the day I really wanted a Inkadinkado Stamping Gear.

They just looked cool!  Unfortunately, Susy did not agree.  She would have gotten it for me, but I would never spend so much money on a scrappy toy that was only for me.
how to make a stamped wreath
Click to Enlarge
Then the other day I was thinking and said to myself, why couldn't I use our Martha Stewart circle edge punch to make a wreath using stamps.

To make this project I first put bottom punch plate into the Martha Stewart circle edge punch.  This is the surface you stamp on, so you might want to tape a paper or something over the punch plate to protect it from ink.  (I didn't do this and had no issues, but depending on your paper/ink could get your punch dirty).

I set the punch to make a 6 inch wreath and stamped my first image.  Next I simply turned it one click and made a 2nd stamp.  I repeated this process until completing the wreath.
handmade stamped wreath how to
Click to Enlarge

I hope this idea helps you out.  I love finding out of the box uses for the scrapbook tools I already have.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

2 comments: