Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Laugh and Love Despicable Me Scrapbook Layout

Despicable Me Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry that I've been away from the blog for a few days.  I'm glad to be back and have a few new layouts to share over the coming days.

Today, I want to share a very cute Despicable Me Layout that Susy made.

I really like how it turned out and think its a lot of fun.

laugh love title
Click to Enlarge
The pictures are from the Despicable Me ride at Universal Studios Orlando.  I have to say Susy and I both found the ride disappointing, but the building the ride is in is a different story.  All the decorations were very cute.

I hope you like the layout.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

home scrapbook accessory
Click to Enlarge

envelope scrapbook accessory
Click to Enlarge

2 comments: