Monday, January 27, 2014

Love Tag

I made this tag from the same scrap paper that I used for yesterdays post.  This time I used the red flower.

scrap ink flower paper
Click to Enlarge
Love Tag
Click to Enlarge
I'm a hopeless romantic and love all things hearts and love related.

I had to turn the red flower into something love related.

First I cut out 2 hearts from my scrap pile.  I outlined them with my multi liner so that they would pop and glued them to the flower.  I stamped love under the flower to complete my love theme and cut it all out into the shape of a tag.  I added the paper eyelet using the same scrap paper I made the hearts out of and the Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs and Tags Die Cut.  I added more hearts to the eyelet with an ink pen.

I hope you like my tag and that it inspires you to create something with what you thought was trash at first sight.



Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVING that left over masking you used and the hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete