Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Picture Perfect Scrapbook Layout

Picture Perfect Tomato Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge
Susy made this beautiful layout of my "first" tomato from this winter growing season.  It's actually the 2nd one I forgot to get a picture of the first.

Supplies Used:

Background: vellum, sky paper and beige paper crate paper maggie holmes paper paper

Black and white stripe:  Crate Paper DIY

Documented Tab: Basic Grey Hey You stickers
Picture Perfect Title: K&Co
Frame: Magie Holmes Crate Paper

tomato scrapbooking
Click to Enlarge

I love homegrown tomatoes and this mortgage lifter heirloom tomato actually tasted even better than it looks in the photo.  If you grow your own tomatoes I would highly recommend this variety I have grown several types and this one tasted the best so far.  It had the perfect flesh to juice ratio and a wonderfully rich sweet tomato flavor.




Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!





P.S.  I'm including the actual photo of the tomato because it didn't photograph well in in the layout.  :P

mortgage lifter heirloom tomato
Click to Enlarge



2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!! And that tomato looks YUMMY!!! PS .. .nope, my sewing machine is still up and running ... I just literally forgot to sew on the pages I posted yesterday!! LOL!! Silly me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this delightful page!!! And that photo is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete