Sunday, February 9, 2014

Early Bird Tag

I'm always looking for everyday items to do something scrappy with.  The other day when I was getting ready to wash a new pair of blue jeans that Susy got I came across this great tag.  It's made of a thick chipboard and had a nice bit of twine on it. 

nine west vintage america collection tag
Click to Enlarge

I looked at our stamps and found this cute little bird.  I stamped and colored her.  I also colored the tag and made a background for the bird to sit on so it's legs wouldn't break off. 

altered nine west tag
Click to Enlarge

early bird tag
Click to Enlarge

copic bird stamp
Click to Enlarge
I'm hoping that I can get Susy to use it on one of her scrapbook layouts, if not I'm sure I'll find a something to use it on someday.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love what you did with that tag!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete