Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fountain Scrapbook Layout

Fountain Scrapbook Layout
Click to Enlarge

Susy made this layout of her sitting by a fountain at Universal Studios Orlando.

I remember taking the picture.  The fountain was in an out of the way area and Susy wasn't very happy that I was taking us on a few minute walk so that I could get this shot.    I'm glad I got her to take the photo though.  I always enjoy taking her picture and I think the layout turned out really well.

Girl at Fountain
Click to Enlarge
Supplies Used:

Background:  DCWV Merry Little Christmas Paper Pad
Word Paper: Bo Bunny Back to Backs Tuscany Rose
Photo Mat and Butterflies: Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Butterfly Species
Feathers: Want 2 Scrap Chipboard embossed
Wood Veneer Butterflies: Studio Calico embossed





Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout!! Love the floating butterflies!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, love the butterflies too!

    Sending lots of sunshine from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is really pretty! Wonderful butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete