Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hand Made Anniversary Card

hand made anniversary card
Click to Enlarge
I made this card for Susy and my 10 year anniversary. It's hard to believe how fast 10 years has by.

For the past few days I've been explaining how I made different parts of this card and now I finally get to show it off.

The front of the card reads "You have the key to my heart!" and has a cute heart with a key on it.  I made a doily that I used for masking and misted the card in brown ink.  Inside the area I had masked I stamped 10 Years.  Last, but not least I stamped some flowers in the corner.
10 year anniversary card
Click to Enlarge
masking flowers
Click to Enlarge
key to my heart
Click to Enlarge
you have the key to my heart
Click to Enlarge
10 Years
Click to Enlarge
anniversary card
Click to Enlarge

On the inside of the card I stamped some flowers and wood planks and then colored them.  I stamped cut out an accessory reading "you have my WHOLE HEART from my WHOLE LIFE"

you have my whole heart for my whole life
Click to Enlarge

On the other side of the card I used a border stamp to make lines to write my card on.  I added a butterfly and some wood banners so it wouldn't be boring with just a letter on it.

stamping lines for a note
Click to Enlarge

The back of the card I left blank with the exception of a stamp reading "Made" With Love.

back of handmade card
Click to Enlarge

Made With Love
Click to Enlarge

I hope you like the card and that Susy loves it.:)


Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!! She is going to LOVE it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete