Monday, February 10, 2014

Handmade Happy Easter Card

I made this card to give to my Mom for Easter.

handmade Happy Easter Card
Click to Enlarge

It started with an idea.  I wanted to make a simple card.  I see so many beautiful simple cards, but mine always seem overly complicated to me.  This card was going to be different.  I was going to make a black and white card.  I started with a white paper.  I drew the pot and stamped most the flowers using masking.  I added one extra flower and the flower stems with my multi liner.


stamp masking technique flower pot
Click to Enlarge

It didn't look bad but I can never leave good enough alone.  Next I gave up on it being black and white and colred the stamps.  Then I added a fancy stitch.  Then I added an embossed Easter bunny.  Finally it was done or is it????  I'm more than a little sure I'll end up adding to this card somehow before Easter comes.  So much for a simple black and white card.  :)  Maybe next time.

Happy Easter Card
Click to Enlarge

embossed bunny
Click to Enlarge

Happy Easter Title
Click to Enlarge



 Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment:

  1. HA!! I have done that before! LOL!! I loveeeeeee this! LOVING the flowers and that stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete