Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Handmade A Little Birdie Told Me Card

a little birdie told me card
Click to Enlarge
colored bird in cage
Click to Enlarge
This card isn't my best work the background blending is just short of horrible.  That said you only get better
with practice.

People who read this blog often might notice something strange about this card.   I've sewn around the edge.  It's been a long time since I got out the sewing machine, but Julie who often sews layouts on her blog inspired me to do just that. I actually had to watch a YouTube video just to know how to load the string.

There is a missed stitch and a corner that came out to tight, but I figured out what I was doing wrong.  :)



I hope you like the card.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for sewing!!!!!! I think this looks FABULOUS!!! I am loving the colored background you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a fantastic card! The background is pretty. As for the sewing, I am a "mock" sewer and appreciate anyone that sows on papercrafting. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete