Friday, February 7, 2014

Handmade One of a Kind Love Card

The other day I was looking at blogs and came across a post by Kirsty on a window screen card she had made.  She also had a how to link.

I liked it so much I decided to make one of my own.

Window Screen Card

One of a Kind Love Card

I used:
Sizzix Tim Holtz Butterfly for the tag
Sizzix Interlocking Circles for the background
A Martha Stewart Punch for the frame.
I also used a stamps and paper from my stash (unknown brands)

I hope you like my take on a window screen card.  It was my first one ever and a lot of fun to make.


Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the butterfly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with your beautiful card!

    Sending love from Frankfurt Airport!

    ReplyDelete