Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Love Prima Doll Masking

Love Prima Doll Masking
Click to Enlarge
All I can say is I'm in LOVE.  I think this turned out great and I'm excited to show all my scrappy friends.  I used the same Prima Doll mask that I made in yesterdays post.  However this time I used several different inks and stamps with it instead of spritz.

making stamped Prima Doll
Click to Enlarge
All the stamps were from our pile of stamps so I can't tell you the brand sorry.  The inks were Color Box Dragonfly Black, Cranberry and Pink.

I used ColorBox Cranberry Ink on the edges of the DCWV Surf paper.

I put accessory on black scrap paper.  I'm particularly proud of the top of this accessory.  To make it I used 4 punches.  The large center punch and side punches are Martha Stewart corner punches.  the small circles were punched with a provo craft punch and We R Memory Keepers Punch and Eyelet Setter.  If anyone ask I'll be happy to make a long post explaining exactly how I made it, but I don't want to bore you.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

3 comments: