Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Making of a Digi

asian girl drawing
Click to Enlarge
I'm working on a card and needed a stamp of an Asian girl.  After looking online for more than one hour for a free one I gave up.

I decided to make my own.

I'm going back to my roots on this one and starting with a drawing instead of a a photo.

I should hopefully have the digi done by tomorrows blog post.

Notice the little changes I made on her?  At one point she had a rag doll that I erased.  I also changed her dress a few times, the fan twice, the hair 3 times, and the eyes and eyebrows 4 or 5 times before settling on a simple dot.  Last, but not least when I showed Susy she pointed out the feet were off center so I cut them off and moved them :).  I'm sure when I make the digi I'll have 1 or 2 more changes in her, but I really like how she turned out.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking

drawing of asian girl
Click to enlarge

2 comments: