Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Multi Media Upcycle Tag

I made this tag out of a thick chipboard tag that was on a pair of blue jeans.  Sadly I had already started making it when I took this photo and that's why there is a key cut out of it.

sears and roebuck jeans tag upcycle
Click to Enlarge

 I love how the tag turned out.

upcycled tag
Click to Enlarge
multimedia tag
Click to Enlarge
once upon a time
Click to Enlarge
key hole
Click to Enlarge


For tomorrows post  I'm going to use the left over parts of this tag to make a different one.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!
  

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! LOVING that key and the textures!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool. I often save cool tags, thinking I will make something with them. Maybe this is the inspiration I need!!! I appreciate your comment on my Foxy card, too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete