Monday, February 17, 2014

Prima Doll Masking

I had a lot of fun making this scrapbook accessory.

Prima Doll Masking How To
Click to Enlarge

I started by stamping a Prima Doll on a scrap paper.

Prima Doll stamp
Click to Enlarge

Next I cut her out so that I could use the paper is a mask.

Prima Doll Masking
Click to Enlarge

Then it was a simple matter of using the paper for a mask and making my doll with spritz.

spritz prima doll
Click to Enlarge

Last, but not least I stamped slightly offset over my misted image with the original doll stamp.  I loved how this turned out and hope you like it also.

Prima Doll Spritz


Supplies Used:

Background: Provo Craft  Paper 42-5156
Stamping Ink: Dragonfly Black ColorBox Ink
Stamps: Prima Doll stamp and unknown stamps from stash
Spritz: Cherry Blossom Walnut Ink Solution by TSUKINEKO

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

1 comment: