Saturday, February 8, 2014

This Little Piggy Scrapbook Accessory

this little piggy scrapbook accessory
Click to Enlarge
Yesterday when I was looking for stamps to use on the One of a kind Love Card I came across a very cute
little pig stamp that I had never used.

Now if you ask Susy she will tell you we have a ton of stamps.  My guess is that's because she isn't really a stamper.  I on the other hand love to stamp and would say we hardly have any.  I've used the vast majority of them and many more than once.  So when I saw this adorable pig that I have never used I knew I had to make something with him.

I stamped him with pink ink on pink paper and than used my multi liner to outline him.  I wish I knew the name of the stamp collection, but he wasn't in a labeled package.

Being he's a farm animal I thought I would let him relax and sit on a crate.  I grabbed a crate from my ready-made accessories pile and decorated it with a few stamps.

I hope you like this little piggy accessory.  It's destined to go back into the same pile now until it's someday used on a layout or card.


Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. He is ADORABLE!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS HE'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete