Monday, March 31, 2014

Free biking digi


For today I made a retro style digi of a woman riding a bike with her dog to share with you.  I really like how it turned out and and hope you like it also.  To save the file simply click on it to enlarge and then right click to save.

women on bike digi




If you do save this digi you may notice that I actually colored it incorrectly.  There were several days between me making the digi and saving it.  I accidentally colored white space is a massive chain guard.  I think it looks good except for the fact that if you color it how I did it's missing a bottom chain.


free biking digi

I hope you like the digi.  I've very proud of all the digi stamps that I will be giving away this week.


Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!


2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't of pointed it out :) This one has so many amazing details .. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete