Monday, March 3, 2014

Free Mouse Digi Stamp


The other day I was looking at some old papers and came across this cute little mouse.   He was the first digi stamp I ever attempted to make but at the time I drew it I had no idea how to make a digi.

Luckly, I now know how to make a digi.  It was time to finish my mouse to share him with all my scrappy friends.

free mouse digi

When I colored him I decided to add eyebrows and a few freckles on his face, but did not to add them to the actual digi.  I wanted to let you be creative and make those choices yourself.

mouse digi

I'm in love with this little mouse and hope you like him also.


Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cute!!! I love the added freckles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would love this little guy. Thank u 4 sharing.

    ReplyDelete