Monday, March 10, 2014

Free Palm Tree Digi Stamp

I hope you like our latest free palm tree digi stamp.  The key to coloring this one is literally color outside the lines.  It is very hard to stay inside the lines of the small palm tree leaves the secret is to take a relaxed approach to coloring them.

free palm tree digi

You may notice the grass in my colored example is different than the grass in this digi.  That's because after I printed and colored this digi I decided I didn't like my original grass and changed it.


colored palm tree digi





In case you like the original grass more here's the original digi file.


palm tree digi





I hope you like our latest free digi.

Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! LOVING how you added the sky background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeously water colored! Mahalo for stopping by Kitty Bee Designs and being a follower!

    ReplyDelete