Thursday, March 13, 2014

Free Palm Tree Forest Digi

This past Sunday I announced that I had changed the way I make my stamps for a special reason.  Today is the reveal.  Because of the way the stamps are made if you have image editing software (I use gimp you can download it for free online) you can now layer our new stamps.  This palm tree forest digi stamp was made out of the two different palm tree digi stamps that I've shared over the past few days.

free palm tree forest digi stamp
palm tree forest digi stamp

Don't worry you don't need to go download software.  I'm only making the stamps this way so you can play with them if you want.  I'm sure in the future I will make new combo stamps to share with all my scrappy friends.


Have a Great Day and Happy Scrapbooking!

3 comments:

  1. Wowwwww! That looks FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeee the colors you added!!! :) And PS ... yes, you are right ... I added the "I love you" to the photo before I printed it :)

    ReplyDelete