Thursday, March 27, 2014

Free Potted Orchid Digi


I know in the past I've done an orchid flower digi and an orchid flower stem digi.  However, my wife pointed out to me that I've never made a digi of an orchid plant.  Now I have.  I hope you like it.  I've almost shown you all the digi stamps that I've made so far now.  I saved this one until now because I love it.  There will be one more new flower digi stamp in tomorrows post.  To save the digi simply click on the image to enlarge and then right click to save.

free potted orchid digi

Here is an example of the digi that I colored.  I used G05, E11, and E00 from Copic.  I also used EB7, light gray, and light pink from Spectrum Noir.

free orchid digi

Finally here is the picture I took of one my orchids that I based this digi on.  You might recongnize it from one of the other orchid digi stamps that I've made.  It's been in bloom for 5 months now and continues to provide inspiration :)

orchid in bloom



Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

5 comments: