Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Free Tropical Flower Digi


This is our latest free digi stamp.  I really like this tropical flower digi.  It's based on a photo I took of a flower that was going in a South Florida tree.  Save the digi by simply clicking to enlarge and then right clicking to save.

tropical flower digi


I colored an example of the digi to help inspire you.  I used Copic markers Y15, E11, E00, and E000.  I also used EB7 from Spectrum Noir.  I left much of the stamp uncolored for white space.  It looks better than it does in the photo.  I should have used a light or the flash when taking the photo.

free tropical flower digi

Finally here is the actual photo of the flower that I took .  I hope it helps you figure out how you want to color the digi.

tropical flower in tree



Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! LOVING the muted colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty flower, never seen this here in Hawaii. Thanks again for another freebie!

    ReplyDelete