Sunday, March 23, 2014

Free Wild Flower Digi Stamp

Susy and I are going on a trip for our anniversary soon.  I've been working very hard trying to make digi stamps and other post that I can post date so that you have new things to read even if I do not have time to write.

On that note the other day I went on a walk and took a picture of several flowers that I have turned into digi stamps.  I will be posting a new flower digi stamp every day for the next several days

This is my least favorite of them all.  Trust me they get much better so keep coming back :D

Simply click on the image to enlarge  and then right click to save it.

free wildflower digi

OK I know this isn't colored very well.  It was colored with Sprectrum Noir markers red, BP4, pink and light pink.  I always have lots of trouble blending with Spectrum Noir.

colored wildflower digi

This is the photo I took and used is inspiration for making the digi.  I hope it inspires you when you are coloring.

wild flower


I hope you like the digi and don't forget there will be a new one in tomorrows post.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks beautiful! I loveeeeeee the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture perfect just like the sketch.... Thanks for the freebie, and how exciting going on a trip soon.....Enjoy and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome digi!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete