Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Free Wild Flower Digi Stamp


This is the third day in a row that I've gotten to share a wild flower digi with you.  This is my favorite of all three and I hope you like it also.  To save the digi just click on it to enlarge and then right click to save.  Tomorrow I will have a new flower digi stamp to share.

free wild flower digi

I colored this one is an example of what you could do with it.  I used Spectrum Noir markers BP4, and to light pinks.

free wildflower digi

and for more inspiration here is the actual photo I took and used to make the digi.  I love our new camera yes those are blades of grass next to the flower.  It was a very small flower but photographed so beautifully.

small yellow wildflower



Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the pinks you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the freebie, I saved this one and hopefully I can make a card soon with it!
    love your pink version of it....

    ReplyDelete