Saturday, March 29, 2014

We will ship your orders the minute we get back


Susy and I are going on a trip to New York City for our 10 year anniversary.  Around the time this appears on our blog we will be on an airplane leaving sunny south Florida for chilly sites of NYC.

flying to nycRegrettably this means that all orders placed at our store before we return on April 5th, will ship out on April 7.

We are sorry for the delay this will cause in shipping your items.  The two of us process and pack every order.

For the people who follow the blog, I have came up with a new way to make digi stamps and made what I consider my best work ever!

These are some truely stunning digi's.

A new one will post every day the entire time we are away.

I look forward to sending out the orders received and reading your comments the moment we get back.

I hope you all have a great week.

See you soon and happy scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun and Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely understandable! Your customers must've been a bit wavered when they received the bad news, but I'm sure they were thrilled once they found out you were back. At any rate, I hope you enjoyed your trip to NYC, prior to that post. Thanks for sharing that, Gary! All the best to you! :)

    Brandon Bowman@ State Transport Logistics

    ReplyDelete