Saturday, April 5, 2014

Free Bike Digi


For today I made this beautiful bike digi.  I've loved all the digi stamps that I've given away so far this week, but this is one of my favorites.  I hope you like as much as I do.  To save the digi simply click on it to enlarge and then right click to save.

free bike digi

I also colored an example to share with you.  You may notice that the colored example of this digi does not include the bike behind the basket.  When I colored the digi I noticed the problem and corrected it.  The bike was colored with Copics and Spectrum Noir.  The background was very quickly colored with colored pencils.  I like the rustic look this gave, but I'm sure you could end up with much more beautiful image if you took your time.

free bike digi stamp

Susy and I will be returning later on today.  I look forward to reading all your comments over this past week.


Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh this is FABULOUS!! I love it!! Hope you had a great trip!!! I haven't been to my home (NYC) in AGES ... I miss it so!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wonderful bike, reminds me of the one I had when I was younger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your bike card, and thanks again for another adorable image.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something about a bike that never goes out of style. Thank u so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girl on the bench and the bike are beautiful. You did such a great job on both! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete