Friday, April 4, 2014

Free bird digi


I love how life like this bird digi looks and hope you love him also.   When I was making him, I didn't realize how similar he looks to the bird digi I posted only a few days ago.  However, I think that's OK and that they make a nice set.  To save him simply click on the image to enlarge and then right click to save.

free bird digi

I colored this example of the digi to share with you.  If you want to color him with the correct color scheme he was based on a Black Capped Chickadee.  However, I ignored that when coloring him and think he would look good no matter what colors you use.

free bird digi stamp


Have a great day in happy scrapbooking!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors you used!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh another bird image, I still didn't get to work on the previous one you had...LOL!
    But I promise to get something made up soon.... love this one too...Thanks so much for another pretty image....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the bird image. Thank you so very much

    ReplyDelete