Sunday, April 6, 2014

Free little girl digi


When I was working like crazy trying to make enough digi stamps to share over this past week I lost track and actually made two extra.  These two extra digi stamps were by far my personal favorites out of all the digi stamps I've made so far.  I'm happy that I finally get to share the first of them today.  To save the digi simply click on it to enlarge and then right click to save.

free little girl digi

I colored this example using Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.  After coloring her I would recommend against coloring the lips like I did.  They are so small your markers are likely to bleed.

free little girl digi stamp


Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE! I loveeeeeee this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This is an absolutely gorgeous sketch.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just how little one like to climb to get were they want to be. LOL.
    Thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete