Monday, April 7, 2014

Free train digi


I love this train digi so much.  The first time Susy saw it she said, "you can't use one of our stamps and call it a digi".  I'm not sure but I think she thought it was graphic 45.  Either way I had to show her the actual photo that I used when making the digi to prove I made this.  :)  To save it simply click on the image to enlarge and then right click to save.

free train digi stamp

I also colored this example of the digi.  When I colored my original digi I found many small mistakes that I corrected before sharing the digi above.

free train digi

I hope you love this digi as much as I do.


Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

8 comments:

  1. Can't think of a better compliment!!! This looks just AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love your take on the train.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this digi stamp. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u. don't c 2 many train, this will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this awesome train!!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great train image, and also for the kind words you posted about my cards! :)

    ReplyDelete