Saturday, April 19, 2014

Where On Earth Did I Go?

You may be wondering where I went.  I have been posting more or less every day and all the sudden I was just gone from the blog.

I went out and got a real life job.  It's minimum wage but at least gets me out of the house and gives us a little extra spending money.  However, currently I'm in training and have little time to post.  When my training is over I should have more time to spend on the blog and such. 

Don't worry Susy and I are still sending out orders.  In fact, one of the reasons why I got the job was so that we could afford to expand the store.  We have already made an order from Lily Bee for 42 new papers!  I'm very excited to get them in the mail so I can share them with all our scrappy friends.  Of course we will check the web to make sure you can't get a better deal then at our store.

In the mean time Susy has made a few new layouts that I plan to post asap.  I also want to make some new free digi stamps to share.

I hope everyone is well.

Have a great day and happy scrapbooking!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back here, hope you have a wonderful easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete