Friday, August 29, 2014

The blog is back

Hello again everyone,

It's been way to long since I got to write a blog post.  However, I plan to write many more of them in the coming days.

Susy has made several layouts that I need to photograph so I can share them with you and I have several projects that I'm dying to make.

I hope everyone is doing well.  I can't wait to check out all your blogs again now that the store craziness is almost over.

For those of you that were wondering what happened to our web-store it is now closed and all orders have shipped.  Sadly, no one purchased it so I guess it's going to simply fade away.  For legal reasons Susy and I now have to "buy" or at least pay taxes on the remaining papers that we purchased as the store.  After we do that we will be the owners of the papers instead of Everything Scrapbooking.  We also have a few other things to do like closing the bank account and telling the county and state that we are out of business.

When everything is said or done we may sell a few large packs of random papers on eBay.

Ok, I'm off to take lots of pictures of layouts Susy made now.  I hope you all have a wonderful scrappy day.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear it didn't sell :( Can't wait to see your and Susy's projects!!

    ReplyDelete