Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back to the Future Scrapbook Layout

steampunk Back to the Future scrapbook layout
Click to Enlarge
Susy made this Back to the Future scrapbook layout of the the train and car from the movies.  We took them at Universal Studios Orlando.  The layout has a cool steampunk feel with various metal embellishments without going overboard.

It's a cool layout of pictures we took close to a year ago now.  However, what strikes me most when I see this layout is how much weight Susy has lost in that year.  When we took these pictures she was a tight size 20 and now shes a loose size 14 and hoping to be a 12 very soon.  I'm proud of her!  I've also lost some weight (15 pounds) since I got a job that has me walking all day instead of sitting at a computer, but doubt I would have the will power to do what shes done.
steampunk Back to the Futrue Title
Click to Enlarge

Supplies Used:

Background:Prima Craftman Collection "Widgets"
 Top paper border: Prima Craftman collection "Draftman"
Title: Metal letters from stash and teal letters October afternoon
Birds and Gears: Jolee's boutique "steampunk bird flourish"

I hope you enjoyed looking at the layout.

Have a wonderful and scrappy day!

1 comment:

  1. Loving this!!!! I loveeeeeee the birds!! And YAY for the weight loss journey!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete