Saturday, September 27, 2014

Beautiful Prima Doll Stamp

Prima doll stamp
Click to Enlarge

Over the last couple of days I've shared many different Prima doll stamps with you.  I saved the best one for last.  I love how this young woman turned out.  She looks ready to go out to a party.
copic colored prima doll
Click to Enlarge

I used the usual colors BG000, BG01, BG05, and BG15 on her dress and headband.  For the shoes and dark blue part of the dress I used BG05.  For the rest of the dress I used the other blues.  On the skin I used E000, E00, and E11.  The hair I was colored with a brown Spectrum noir maker.  The outlining was done with a Pigma micron 03 pen.

This is the last prima doll stamp that I'm going to do for at least a few days.  If you want to see all my other prima doll creations just click on that link.

The prima dolls may be gone for now, but the stamping fun isn't over.  I have a few more fun stamps to show to you.

Until then, have a wonderful scrappy day!


1 comment: