Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Extra Special Scrapbook Layout

universal studios scrapbook layout
Click to Enlarge


This picture for this scrapbook layout was taken at Universal Studios Orlando.  That's enough about that because right away I have to say what a GREAT job I think Susy did on this "Extra Special" scrapbook layout.  There is more going on in it that meets the eye at first glance and I think she made this scrapbook layout cute and manly at the same time.


Supplies Used:

Background:  My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally "Best" Checkered Paper
Photomat: Kiwi embroidery paper
great adventures today title
Click to Enlarge
"Extra Special" card:  My Minds Eye cut & paste charm "sweet" treat paper
skipped paper & blue polka dot My Minds eye cut & paste charm "carefree" mellow paper
Courage etc..., great adventures My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally "adventures" stickers
Wood Veneer: Studio Calico
Go See Do Flair Badge Studio Calico

Hope you like this scrapbook layout as much as I do.

Have a Wonderful and Scrappy Day!


1 comment: